- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- Parsley, fresh ground black pepper to garnish
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bell pepper, season with a little salt and pepper, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
- While peppers are cooking, whisk together eggs, milk, cherry tomatoes and 3/4 of the goat cheese.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let cook for 1-2 minutes, until the eggs begin to set. Once they start, gently pull the eggs from the edges to the center of the pan and fold them in, repeating until the eggs are set (look a little shiny or wet on top but are no longer runny).
- Top with avocado, the rest of the goat cheese crumbles, parsley and pepper.