- 2 yukon potatoes, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 lb ground spicy pork chorizo
- Large flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Pico de Gallo, Avocado slices, and grated cheddar cheese to garnish
- Combine potatoes, cumin, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the potatoes, cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, and covering with a lid or foil between stirs.
- Add bell pepper and cook another 10 minutes, until potatoes and peppers are softened, stirring frequently. Remove to a bowl and set aside in a warm place.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in another skillet over medium high heat. Add chorizo and cook about 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Combine the beaten eggs and milk in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. In the same skillet that you cooked the potatoes in (alternatively you can use an egg pan), heat the pan over medium heat and pour in the eggs. Scramble 4-5 minutes until cooked to desired doneness.
- Assemble burrito: Heat a tortilla until warm (on the stove or in a microwave). Add potatoes, eggs, and chorizo. Top with cheese, pico de gallo, and avocado. Roll up and enjoy!