- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon agave nectar to sweeten (or more to taste)
- Toppings: fresh raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, banana slices, coconut flakes, chia seeds, sliced almonds, sliced oranges
- Starting with the coconut milk and yogurt, add all ingredients into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with toppings as desired.