- 8 oz parpadelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus spears (about 1 inch long)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced vertically
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add asparagus spears and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, snap peas and lemon juice to the pan and sauté for 1 minute, until garlic is fragrant.
- Add pasta, chicken stock and skim milk. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, add frozen peas, cover and cook for about 6 minutes, or until al dente.
- When pasta is cooked, add parmesan cheese and cherry tomatoes. Stir to combine and serve immediately.