- 2 large, ripe mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 corn on the cob, husks removed
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lime, seeds removed
- Salt to taste
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan at medium-high heat or an outdoor grill. Drizzle corn on the cob and red bell pepper with 1 tablespoon olive oil and liberally sprinkle salt and pepper. Using tongs, place on the heated grill. Cook each side until grill marks form on corn kernels and the skin of the bell pepper is softened, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove from heat when done and let cool. Slice corn kernels off the cob. Seed bell pepper and dice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mango, corn, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice on top, stir to combine and add salt and pepper to taste.