- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and pulled apart into segments
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- In a blender, pour in the low-fat milk, orange juice and plain low-fat yogurt. Add the oats, spinach, orange segments and banana slices. Add the frozen blueberries on top.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy chilled.
Make the night before for an easy on-the-go breakfast or after morning gym snack! Pour the smoothie into mason jars and seal with lids, placing in the fridge overnight.