- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almonds.
- Add vanilla extract, honey, molasses and canola oil. Stir together until completely mixed.
- Spread the granola mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40, minutes, stirring and rotating the pan after 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight jar and enjoy with yogurt, milk, or just as a snack!