- For the salad:
- 2 cups cooked turkey meat, shredded
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground dijon mustard
- 1 celery rib, diced thinly
- 1/2 cup almonds, lightly toasted
- Salt to taste
- For the sandwich:
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Butter lettuce & Raddichio Lettuces
- Microgreens (arugula, kale, red kale, etc.)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir all ingredients for the salad together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon turkey salad onto the other 4 slices of bread. Top with lettuces and microgreens.
- Spread 1 ounce of cream cheese on 4 slices of bread. Top with a few spoonfuls of cranberry sauce and place on top of the lettuces.
- Slice sandwiches in half and enjoy!