- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 bunch red grapes
- Grapeseed or extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse Salt
- Fresh thyme and drizzled honey for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly coat sweet potatoes with a little oil, and sprinkle with salt. Place on prepared cooking sheet and bake for 1 hour. Remove and let cool. Reduce oven to 350˚F.
- Slice cooked sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Gently scrape out the insides with a spoon and remove to a large mixing bowl. Place the skins back on the baking sheet.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt and butter to the sweet potato filling bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Fill the sweet potato skins with the mixed filling. Sprinkle with goat cheese, sliced almonds and top with red grapes.
- Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes, until insides are warmed. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with thyme and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.