- 1 puff pastry sheet, homemade or store bought, thawed
- 1/2 lb fresh figs, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup classic chèvre goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1–2 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly dust with flour. Place puff pastry sheet on top of the dusted paper. Poke the puff pastry a few times with a fork.
- Gently spread mascarpone cheese in a thin layer on top of the puff pastry.
- Lay fig slices on top of the mascarpone. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and on a middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until puff pastry has risen around the figs and turns golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle with honey and top with thyme leaves and salt. Serve warm.