- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered with skins left on
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, coarse ground
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- Coarse salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water. Add a dash of salt and turn heat on medium high. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until you can pierce the potatoes with a fork but are not soft enough to break with a spoon. Drain the potatoes in a colander.
- In a large bowl, slightly mash the potatoes, leaving about half un-mashed.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustards and dill. Add the to the potatoes and stir until combined. If you find it too dry, add more mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.