- 1 bag small flour tortillas, 2 tortillas per taco
- 3 sweet, yellow corn on the cobs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + extra for drizzling
- 2 14 oz cans of black beans, drained
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro leaves, slices of lime and diced avocado, for garnish
- Queso fresco cheese, crumbled for garnish
- 1 carton grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise for garnish
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan at medium-high heat or an outdoor grill. Drizzle each cob of corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil and liberally sprinkle salt and pepper on each one. Using tongs, place on the heated grill. Cook each side until grill marks form and corn kernels are softened, about 10 minutes total. Drizzle with more olive oil if necessary.
- Remove from heat when done and let cool. Slice corn kernels off the cob.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine corn, black beans, roma tomatoes, lime juice and cumin in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat tortillas on the grill, over the stove or in a microwave. Assemble tacos with corn and bean mixture. Top with cilantro leaves, diced avocado, queso fresco cheese, sliced grape tomatoes and lime slices. Serve warm.