For the Salad
- 1 large bunch kale, chopped
- 1 cup frozen, shelled edamame, thawed
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
For the Vinaigrette
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
- Toss kale, edamame, tomatoes, red onion, carrot, blueberries, dried cranberries, nuts, and sunflower seeds together in a bowl.
- Pour about half the dressing over the mixture and toss to coat. If it looks a little dry, add more dressing.
- Chill in fridge for 10 minutes before serving.