For the Salad
- 4 cups mixed spring greens
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 medium fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- Roasted turkey, shredded or sliced, as desired
- Cranberry sauce, as desired
For the Lemon Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt, pepper to taste
Make the Dressing
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Assemble the salad
- Toss greens, fennel, carrots and half of blue cheese in dressing, reserving a couple tablespoons for drizzling.
- Top the salad with turkey and spoonfuls of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with remaining blue cheese, and toasted almonds. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Enjoy!