Have you ever wanted to make lasagna and then shuddered at the thought of how much you’d have to do to get it started? Boiling that pasta, laying it out, cooking the meat…on and on. Plus you’re hungry. Now. Like on the verge of some serious “hangry” business. Solution: One Pot Skillet Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna! All the same flavors and ingredients, done in one pot and finished in 20 minutes. YES!
A hearty meal done in minutes. As opposed to the daaaaays it takes to make lasagna. Also, feel free to mix and match here. I did 4 cheese ravioli because yuuum but you can get whatever kind tickles your fancy.
I also like veggies in my lasagna but I didn’t want to go too crazy since it’s stove top so I stuck with easy baby spinach. For the sauce I did a basic homemade marinara but again up to you! Make sure to top with some mozzarella for extra cheesiness. This is pretty much the only way I’m gunna make “lasagna” for a while. Go one pot wonders!!!Print
- 1 9 oz packet refrigerated 4 cheese ravioli
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pour marinara sauce and chicken stock and stir together. Bring to a boil.
- Add spinach and ravioli. Add ricotta cheese in large chunks around the pan. Return to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until spinach is wilted and ravioli is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and fresh ground black pepper to serve.